The KGCHS Athletic Program offers a wide variety of FHSAA sports for students to be involved in. The coaches stress the importance of teamwork, character building, and classroom success. All students are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.0 in order to participate. The athletes travel to other schools to compete in each sport. The coaches will equip them not only to become a better athlete, but also to become better at life skills.
Athletic Programs Currently Offered at KGCHS
- Baseball – 2016_JV_Baseball_Schedule | 2016_Varsity_Baseball_Schedule
- Basketball – 2016-2017_Boys_Basketball_Schedule| 2016-2017_Girls_Basketball_Schedule
- Cross Country – 2016_Cross_Country_Schedule
- Football – 2016_Varsity_Football_Schedule
- Soccer – 2016-2017_Boys_Soccer_Schedule | 2016-2017_Girls_Soccer_Schedule
- Softball – 2016_Girls_Softball_Schedule
- Swimming – 2016_Swimming_Schedule
- Volleyball – 2016_Girls_Volleyball_Schedule
- Flag Football – 2016_Girls_Flag_Football_Schedule
- Wrestling – 2016-2017_Wrestling_Schedule
All students interested in trying out and/or participating in any sports team at KGCHS must complete and submit the required forms located below.
Concert Band and Marching Band
The concert band at KGCHS is comprised of both in class and after school. The purpose of this class is to teach musicianship, creativity and teamwork. The Knights of Gold Marching Band is exclusively after school and is a great way to become involved, make friends, learn life skills and leadership, and support our athletics while having fun and playing music.
Clubs and Activities
National Honor Society, Key Club, Student Government, United Nations Club, Yearbook, Thespian Club, Tri-M Music Honor Society, Gaming & Strategies enrichment, Knights of Justice and dance. Keys Gate Charter High School also offers free FCAT tutoring.